Free e-books on Amazon

One of the marketing tools used by myself and other indie authors is limited time free e-book promotions.  These free book days are then promoted on book promotion web sites and generate a lot of new readers. Beginning with my April newsletter I will start publishing these dates in advance for that month.  This will give you an opportunity to get one of my books maybe you have not read FREE! Or if you wanted to recommend one of my books you could pass along the date for the free book to a friend.  Obviously giving away books does not make me anything, but it is a way for me to build a following of readers--and hopefully get some good reviews; which does help me sell more books.

If you have not signed up for my email list on the web site you can do that here.

Upcoming free e-book promotions on Amazon.

March 13        Sky High Stakes
March 23        Dog Gone Lies
March 24        Murder So Strange (Latest release)
March 30        The Bootlegger's Legacy
March 31        Murder So Strange

Remember sign up for the monthly newsletter to get the free dates for April.

Comments

  1. I"m signed up.
    What about the rest of you?
    Get 'r' done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts