Book reviews

Like many things in our world today consumer reviews have a major impact in buying decisions--from where you eat to what kind of car you buy.  And of course they are a factor in decisions regarding what books you read.

In the past we looked to "professional" critics to provide us with information about books, movies, plays and restaurants.  Today the consumer's opinion is king.  I know I use these opinions in my purchase decision process.  When I am shopping on-line the consumer reviews are almost always something I read--and while I will ignore the ones who seem to be out of line with everybody else I do look at both good and bad.

If you have had a chance to read The Bootlegger's Legacy it would be very helpful for you to contribute your review to one or more of the on-line retailer sites. 

Comments

Popular Posts