Special Promotion Dog Gone Lies

Had tremendous success over the weekend with a special promotion for Dog Gone Lies on Amazon. Reached the #1 ranking on Amazon for PI-Mysteries, also ranked as high as #2 for Crime-Mysteries.

The promotion part of book publishing is still a mystery to me but with a well proven trial and error method I am finding out what works and what does not.  A little bit more about what does not than I would like.

Still working on P&C#3 Four Corners War.  My completion date is still not set but sometime in early fall should have a new book for you to read.

Playing with the idea of doing a "The Bootlegger's Legacy 2".  The premise will be that Pat Allen's old Cadillac is purchased by a movie prop master (someone who finds and manages props to be used in movies) and he begins to research the car and decides to write a movie script about Pat and Sally. While doing his research he tracks down various people from TBL1.

I am absolutely sure I should finish one book before starting another--but it seems to help me to wonder off a bit and think about something else for awhile and then go back to the other project.  No doubt not a good confession to make that sometimes I get bored with my own writing--I think I should erase that before anyone sees it.

Comments

  1. I like the TBL2 idea for a premise. Full of interesting possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts