Titles, titles, titles

As I mentioned getting very close to finalizing everything for the first Pacheco & Chino Mystery series.  Still looking like publishing will be in late November.  The one thing that keeps changing is the title.  When I was writing The Bootlegger's Legacy I knew immediately that was going to be the title.  That was the title from the beginning and never changed.  Not true with this book.  First it was "Hot Springs Inn Mystery" than "Truth, Lies and Consequences", and now the latest "Dog Gone Lies".

A key element in this story is a dog.  The dog plays an important role throughout the story and it felt like there should be a reference to the dog in the title.  Going to try and stick with this one--I am starting to confuse myself.

The second book in the Pacheco & Chino series has been written.  Target publishing date is March/April 2016--the working title is "Ruidoso High Stakes".  I am sure it will change.

Comments

Popular Posts